I Am Excited To Announce Today KATRAAR Is One Step Closer To Launching, Says AR RAHMAN! The Talks To

I Am Excited To Announce Today KATRAAR Is One Step Closer To Launching, Says AR RAHMAN! I am excited to announce today KATRAAR is one step closer to launching, says AR RAHMAN!:- Oscar-winning music director AR Rahman announced his metaverse project and has become the latest celebrity to venture into the world of web3.

I Am Excited To Announce Today KATRAAR Is One Step Closer To Launching, Says AR RAHMAN!

I am excited to announce today KATRAAR is one step closer to launching, says AR RAHMAN!:- Oscar-winning music director AR Rahman announced his metaverse project and has become the latest celebrity to venture into the world of web3. 

I am excited to announce today KATRAAR is one step closer to launching, says AR RAHMAN!

Oscar-winning music director AR Rahman (singer and songwriter) took to Twitter on 5 January 2022 to announce the launch of his metaverse project. His project’s name is Katraar. He uploaded a video on his Twitter account where he wrote,

“Get intrigued”

Get intrigued 😊 pic.twitter.com/rB5G7WGmRM

— A.R.Rahman (@arrahman) August 18, 2022

His statement left many of his fans excited about his metaverse initiative.

He has not disclosed yet his metaverse project’s features. If the users are interested to know the features of his new project, they can access the website by entering their email ID and subscribing.

I’m excited to announce today – KATRAAR, the #metaverse platform currently in development, is one step closer to launching. And I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.

➡️ https://t.co/1XP04zo0Lr@HBAR_foundation @MyQyuki #NFTs #Web3 pic.twitter.com/Un0fGSzxdl

— A.R.Rahman (@arrahman) January 6, 2023

In the past few years, Daler Mehndi purchased a piece of land in the virtual metaverse which is called “Balle Balle Land”.

Veteran actor Kamal Haasan partnered with Fantico in November 2021 to launch his digital avatars and NFTs through Lotus Media Entertainment.

Snoop Dogg has announced his own Snoopverse inside The Sandbox.

Read Also: Suniel Shetty seeks UP CM Yogi Adityanath’s help in removing Boycott Bollywood stigma: ‘Hum drugs…’

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGigZpmdYrK5r8itnJ1lpKR6orrNqKynm5ViwbCwwLJkpJmkp66ivoyiqmannpp6tMDEqWScpJ%2BosrN506hkpZmlo7Cptc2gZKyZqah6or6Mq5ihpZGjfA%3D%3D

Share!