Taze Pritchett of Danville, VA dies in deadly car crash on Idlewild road, North Carolina: Obituary

Danville, Virginia The vibrant and multifaceted entrepreneur, Taze Pritchett, met an untimely demise in a fatal motor vehicle accident over the weekend. The tragic incident unfolded in the early hours of Sunday when Taze was involved in a collision, leaving the community in shock and grief.

Danville, Virginia – The vibrant and multifaceted entrepreneur, Taze Pritchett, met an untimely demise in a fatal motor vehicle accident over the weekend. The tragic incident unfolded in the early hours of Sunday when Taze was involved in a collision, leaving the community in shock and grief.

Teisha McKenzie shared the Taze Pritchett’s death news,

Get your rest Taze Pritchett
I’m really lost for words! 💔
So ambitious & about his business at a young age!
The little brother of the Wells crew!
Sending my condolences to the Family🙏🏾
You’ll truly be missed 👑

Taze Pritchett, a dynamic individual known for his entrepreneurial ventures and creative contributions, held various roles, including being an entrepreneur, social media content developer, photographer, promoter, and insurance sales agent. He was also a dedicated co-founder of “King of My Way” and “Queen of My Way,” organizations focused on assisting fashion enthusiasts in cultivating their unique style. Taze, alongside these platforms, provided valuable insights and style inspiration to help individuals craft distinctive and high-quality looks for every occasion.

The fatal collision occurred when a driver in a stolen Land Rover crashed into a car on Idlewild Road, east of Independence Boulevard. Tragically, the impact resulted in the death of Taze Pritchett and severe injuries to another individual in the car. The driver of the stolen Land Rover fled the scene and remains at large, prompting an active investigation by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.

Charlotte Alerts shared:

MAN KILLED IN HIT AND RUN CRASH NEAR INDEPENDENCE BLVD. IN DODGE CHALLENGER
Taze Pritchett was killed in a wild wreck on Sunday morning, the same spot where a latino pastor died years ago.

Authorities reported that the Land Rover was traveling at a high speed on Idlewild Road when it collided with the turning Challenger. The Land Rover had been reported stolen just the previous Monday, adding to the gravity of the incident.

Taze Pritchett’s sudden demise is not only a loss to his loved ones but also a void in the community. He had a profound impact on many lives through his various roles, and his legacy will continue to inspire and influence those he touched.

As the community mourns this tragic loss, efforts are underway to locate the driver of the stolen Land Rover and bring them to justice. The memory of Taze Pritchett will live on, cherished by all who were fortunate to know him.

Our heartfelt condolences go out to the family and friends of Taze Pritchett during this difficult time. May he rest in peace.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kwaLGxGanq6GkmLWmwNNmpp9llJa7t7XLpZxmrpFisaqx0magp2WUmq6luNhmmpqqXZi%2For%2FHZqanZZmZuabDyKWbZqqflrFuus6rq6Flk5a%2FsLjIp5hmp5Kewbat0bJm

Share!