Bryce Taylor obituary: Rivah Vineyards owner passes away in Kinsale, VA

The sudden and tragic passing of Bryce Taylor, the Owner & Manager at Rivah Vineyards, has left a profound void in the hearts of all who had the privilege of knowing him. Today, on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, the world learned of his untimely departure, and the news of his tragic death has left friends,

The sudden and tragic passing of Bryce Taylor, the Owner & Manager at Rivah Vineyards, has left a profound void in the hearts of all who had the privilege of knowing him. Today, on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, the world learned of his untimely departure, and the news of his tragic death has left friends, family, and the community heartbroken. Bryce’s loss has scarred the hearts of many, and an outpouring of condolences and tributes has poured in, as those who cherished him attempt to come to terms with his passing.

Bryce Taylor was not just a vineyard owner; he was a cherished friend and a pillar of his community. Known for his boundless generosity, strong work ethic, and ability to bring smiles to everyone’s faces, Bryce was truly one of a kind. His presence was felt throughout Kinsale, and his absence leaves a void that is hard to fathom.

Caroline Clark Shearman paid tribute to Bryce, saying, “Here’s to you, Bryce Taylor. Sure am going to miss you and your antics, buddy. You truly were one of a kind, beyond generous, hardworking, and always put a smile on everyone’s face. I can’t imagine Kinsale or the world without you. You’ll always be in my heart. Everyone, please raise a glass of wine to Bryce.”

The circumstances surrounding Bryce Taylor’s untimely passing have not been disclosed in the provided information, leaving many questions unanswered. The exact details remain unknown at this time, and the general public will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.

In this time of unimaginable grief, the family of Bryce Taylor has asked for privacy as they navigate the painful process of mourning their beloved Bryce. The community joins them in their sorrow, offering thoughts and prayers to provide solace during this difficult time.

Bryce Taylor’s passion for agriculture and commitment to his family’s heritage was evident in his work at Rivah Vineyards. He opened his land to others, allowing hunting and hosting fundraising events for local clubs. Bryce’s dog, Happy, was a constant companion, a testament to the bond he shared with those he loved.

Robert Gearrity, a friend of Taylor shared his grief and love for his friend. He stated in his post that:

We lost one of the best yesterday, Bryce Taylor was one of a kind,great friend that made everyone feel like family. I’m glad we were able to come up and chill one last time. Rest in peace brother.

Phaedra Bangley expressed her sorrow, saying, “You had so much more ahead of you, and it hurts how that has been taken from you. I’m sorry I never got to make it up to see you and your winery. You were honestly one of the most caring people I’ve ever met in my life, and I’m so glad to have been able to call you a friend.”

As the community and all who knew Bryce Taylor grapple with the pain of his loss, his memory will continue to live on in the hearts and minds of those who were touched by his generosity, kindness, and warm spirit.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kr7PFwp5krZmpobyzec6boK2tkafGbr7Ir5ihZaaeu6bFwKubrGWfrLumvoypmKyrlah6osPAsmSipl2gtq%2B%2FwKWcZq6RZA%3D%3D

Share!