I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 94 Spoilers, Release Date, Raw Scan, Countdown, Where To

I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 94:- If you are a fan of the popular manhwa I Became The Wife of The Male Lead, you must be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to come out. The manhwa, which is based on a novel of the same name, tells the story of

I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 94:- If you are a fan of the popular manhwa I Became The Wife of The Male Lead, you must be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to come out. The manhwa, which is based on a novel of the same name, tells the story of a woman who transmigrates into a romance novel as the wife of the male lead, who is a cold and ruthless duke. She tries to survive in the novel’s world by pretending to be a good wife, but she soon realizes that the plot is not going as she expected.

The manhwa has been serialized on the Korean web platform KakaoPage since June 2020, and has gained a lot of popularity among the readers. The manhwa is also being translated into English by a fan group called Secret Land Castle, which uploads the chapters on their website and social media accounts.

The latest chapter of the manhwa, chapter 93, was released on November 22, 2021, and it left the readers with a cliffhanger. In this chapter, we saw that the male lead, Duke Cedric, finally confessed his feelings to his wife, Iris, and kissed her passionately. However, their romantic moment was interrupted by a mysterious man who appeared behind them and stabbed Cedric in the back. The chapter ended with Cedric collapsing in Iris’s arms, while the man revealed himself to be Iris’s ex-husband, who was supposed to be dead.

So, what will happen in the next chapter? When will it be released? Where can you read it? Here are the answers to all your questions.

Release Date

According to the official schedule of KakaoPage, I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94 will be released on December 8, 2023, at 12:00 AM KST (Korean Standard Time). This means that the chapter will be available on the following dates and times in different time zones.

Global Release Time

• PST (Pacific Standard Time): December 8, 2023, at 7:00 AM
  • CST (Central Standard Time): December 8, 2023, at 9:00 AM
  • EST (Eastern Standard Time): December 8, 2023, at 10:00 AM
  • GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): December 8, 2023, at 3:00 PM
  • CET (Central European Time): December 8, 2023, at 4:00 PM
  • IST (Indian Standard Time): December 8, 2023, at 8:30 PM
  • JST (Japan Standard Time): December 8, 2023, at 12:00 AM
  • AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time): December 8, 2023, at 2:00 AM

Countdown

To help you keep track of the release date and time of I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94, here is a countdown timer that will show you how much time is left until the chapter is out:

Timer expired

See Also:- I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 91 Spoilers

Spoiler

If you can’t wait to know what will happen in I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94, you can check out some spoilers that have been posted by the fans on Reddit. However, be warned that these spoilers are not confirmed and may contain inaccurate or false information. Read at your own risk!

According to the spoilers, chapter 94 will show the aftermath of Cedric’s stabbing and Iris’s reaction. Iris will be shocked and devastated by the attack, and will try to stop Cedric’s bleeding and call for help. She will also confront her ex-husband, who will reveal his motive for killing Cedric. He will say that he is working for the emperor, who wants to eliminate Cedric because he is a threat to his throne. He will also say that he never loved Iris, and that he only married her to get close to Cedric and spy on him. He will then try to kill Iris as well, but she will fight back and stab him with a knife. However, he will not die and will escape, leaving Iris alone with Cedric.

The spoilers also suggest that Cedric will not die, but will be in a critical condition. He will be taken to a hospital, where he will undergo surgery and receive blood transfusions. Iris will stay by his side, praying for his recovery. She will also receive support from Cedric’s friends and family, who will rush to the hospital after hearing the news. They will also try to find out who is behind the assassination attempt, and will suspect that the emperor is involved.

English Spoiler Release Date

If you want to read the English spoilers of I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94, you will have to wait for the fan translation group Secret Land Castle to upload them on their website and social media accounts. They usually release the spoilers a few hours after the raw chapter is out, so you can expect them to be available on December 5, 2023, at around 3:00 AM KST (Korean Standard Time).

English Spoiler Countdown

Here is a countdown timer that will show you how much time is left until the English spoilers are out:

Timer expired

Ratings

The ratings and plotlines of I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94 are not yet available, as the chapter has not been released yet. However, based on the previous chapters, we can expect that the chapter will be well-written, engaging, and emotional. The manhwa has been praised for its unique premise, captivating characters, and beautiful art. The manhwa has also been attracting a lot of attention and discussion on various online platforms, such as Reddit, Twitter, and Discord.

Plotlines & Story

If you want to read I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94, you can either read the official Korean version on KakaoPage, or the unofficial English translation on Secret Land Castle. However, you should also support the original author and artist by reading the official version if you can. You can also check out some spoilers and raw scans of the chapter online, but be careful of possible inaccuracies or false information.

I hope this answer has given you some information about I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94 ratings and plotlines. If you want to read more about the manhwa, you can visit the following sources.

Raw Scan Release Date

The raw scans of I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94 are the original Korean version of the chapter, which are scanned and uploaded online by some fans. The raw scans are usually available a few hours before the official release of the chapter on KakaoPage, so you can expect them to be out on December 5, 2023, at around 9:00 PM KST (Korean Standard Time).

Raw Scan Countdown

Here is a countdown timer that will show you how much time is left until the raw scans are out:

Timer expired

Recap of Previous Chapter 93

In case you need a quick recap of what happened in the previous chapter of I Became The Wife of The Male Lead, here is a brief summary:

Chapter 93 showed the romantic date between Cedric and Iris, who went to a secluded lake to enjoy some quality time together. They had a picnic, played in the water, and cuddled under a tree. Cedric confessed his feelings to Iris, and told her that he loves her more than anything in the world. He also asked her to trust him and stay with him forever. Iris was moved by his words, and told him that she loves him too.

They then kissed passionately, and were about to take their relationship to the next level, when a sudden attack interrupted them. A mysterious man appeared behind them and stabbed Cedric in the back, causing him to fall to the ground. Iris was shocked and horrified, and screamed for help. The man then revealed himself to be Iris’s ex-husband, who was supposed to be dead. He said that he came to kill Cedric, and that he was working for the emperor.

He also said that he never loved Iris, and that he only used her to get close to Cedric. He then tried to kill Iris as well, but she managed to grab a knife and stab him in the chest. However, he did not die, and ran away, leaving Iris alone with Cedric. The chapter ended with Iris crying and holding Cedric, who was bleeding profusely.

Where to Read I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94?

If you want to read I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94, you have two options:

• You can read the official Korean version of the chapter on KakaoPage, which is the original web platform that publishes the manhwa. However, you will need to create an account and pay for the chapter with coins, which are the currency used on the platform. You can buy coins with real money, or earn them by watching ads or completing tasks. You can access KakaoPage through its website or its app, which are both available in Korean and English. However, the manhwa itself is only in Korean, so you will need to understand the language or use a translator to read it.
  • You can read the unofficial English translation of the chapter on Secret Land Castle, which is the fan group that translates the manhwa into English and uploads it on their website and social media accounts. However, you will need to wait for them to release the chapter, which usually takes a few days after the raw chapter is out. You can access Secret Land Castle through their website, their Twitter account, or their Discord server, which are all in English. However, the translation quality may vary, and there may be some errors or inaccuracies. You should also support the original author and artist by reading the official version if you can.

Here are the links to the sources where you can read I Became The Wife of The Male Lead chapter 94:

• KakaoPage
  • Secret Land Castle

Read Also:- I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 92 Release Date

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wtYybnJyZnZp6tbTEZq6inpVivKd506GcZqWRobJuuMSam2abmJa9tbHRZnBtZw%3D%3D

Share!