JP Buys (Young Savage) Wiki

JP Buys also known as Young Savage (born April 30, 1996; Age: 25 years) is a South African Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighter, UFC Athlete, and Instagram personality from Brakpan, Gauteng. He is currently fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. On July 31, 2021, it was announced that he along with her wife

JP Buys also known as ‘Young Savage‘ (born April 30, 1996; Age: 25 years) is a South African Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighter, UFC Athlete, and Instagram personality from Brakpan, Gauteng. He is currently fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. On July 31, 2021, it was announced that he along with her wife Cheyanne Buys aka The Warrior Princess became the second married couple who signed by UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship).

Mark De La Rosa and Montana De La Rosa were the first-ever married couple who shared a fight card with UFC back in February 2019. His Pro MMA Record is 9-3-0 (Win-Loss-Draw) by the time I am writing this article.

Who is ‘Young Savage’ JP Buys?

JP Buys’ Biography (Birthday, Family & Wiki)

JP Buys Wikipedia:- This very talented sports personality was born to his parents in 1996 which makes JP Buys age 25 years old, as of 2021. His birthday falls on the 30th of April and he belongs to the Taurus sun sign which is one of the earth signs. Buys’ birthplace is Brakpan, Gauteng, South Africa.

He shares a very precious bond with his mother Jacky Buys. On the occasion of Mother’s Day, he wrote a post for her in which he said that he misses his mom very much and wanted to visit her back home. He was raised alongside his brother. JP Buys even featured his father named Johan Buys numerous times on his social media accounts.

JP Buys (Young Savage) Relationship with Cheyanne Buys

Young Savage and Cheyanne Buys ‘The Warrior Princess’ are together for a very long time. They met with each other via their common interest.

She started off as friends and later became best friends. He proposed to his girlfriend in 2019 and later the couple tied the knot on June 29, 2019, in a private. They live in a lavish apartment in Las Vegas, Nevada along with five pet animals which include three dogs named Kash, Angel, & Maya, and two pet cats including Benjamin.

Young Savage’s Wife, Girlfriend & Wedding

Young Savage often shares his emotions for his partner via an Instagram account. In one of his IG posts, he wrote that

I’d rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else. I’d rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself, I’d rather have hard times together, than have it easy apart”

MMA Training & Amatuer Career

JP Buys started his career at the age of 19. His debut match took place against Ntando Zama during African Fight League 21 on July 10, 2014, and he came out as a winner. Later, Buys fought Leonard Gregory the same year on October 25 and won Fightstar FC 9.

In 2014, this MMA fighter also had a match against TC Khusu and Norman Lekgothoane which he again won. Then, his next bout was held against Jaydee Van Der Merwe on February 28, 2015. In JP Buys’ early career, he won all the matches. His last amateur fight was against Roevan De Beer in which Young Savage was declared as a winner.

Young Savage UFC Championship & MMA Fights

This fighter made his professional debut during EFC Worldwide 41 on July 11, 2015, and he defeated Josemare Emerson Octavio with Rear Naked Choke.

https://twitter.com/wrestling_Jp/status/1371382857193680896

For the first time in his career, JP Buys lost from Baldwin Mdlalose on August 27, 2015. Later, he returned and defeated Baldwin Mdlalose, Abdul Hassan, and Roevan De Beer in the year 2016.

During DW’s Contender Series 2017, he fought against Joby Sanchez and failed that night. In 2018, he won from Gamzat Magomedov and Philippe Rouch.

On April 13, 2019, Young Savage participated in the EFC Worldwide 78 and defeated Luthando Biko. The same year, he had a match against Cristian Rodriguez, Jr. and he won by Ground & Pound.

During Contender Series 2020, JP Buys defeated Jacob Silva but he lost to Bruno Silva in the UFC Fight Night which took place on March 20, 2021. On August 05, 2021, he was supposed to have a match against Francisco Figueiredo but it got canceled.

8 Facts You Need to Know About JP Buys ‘Young Savage’

• On July 31, 2021, his wife became champion after defeating Gloria de Paula during UFC Fight Night. He dedicated a very sentimental post after her win.

That’s my fucking wife!!!! Congratulations baby. Thank you to all our coaches, friends, and family for all the support, my wife is a fucking badass and like @danawhite says “if you didn’t know now you know”

• Young Savage and his partner believe in adopting, saving, or rescuing pet animals.
  • On October 28, 2014, he made his debut on Instagram where this fighter has more than 16,000 followers.
  • Most of his tattoos are done by Rasty Knayles.
  • JP Buys is a big-time fan of donuts and pizza.
  • Apart from this, JP is also passionate about riding a motorcycle. He even owns Kawasaki VN1500.
  • He has a niece(s) and nephew(s) who often appeared on his social media account.
  • Young Savage even works with many health-related brands on his IG account including busy body prep.

Social Media Profiles

• Instagram: wrestling_jp
  • Twitter: wrestling_jp
  • Facebook: jpbuysusa
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLexecGusKxlqaTCr7OMrJivmZeafA%3D%3D

Share!