Kevin Hart Height, Weight & Bio

Kevin Hart is an American actor and comedian. He began his career by winning several amateur comedy competitions at clubs throughout New England. His comedic reputation continued to grow with the release of his first stand-up album Im a Grown Little Man in 2008.

Who is Kevin Hart?

Kevin Hart is an American actor and comedian. He began his career by winning several amateur comedy competitions at clubs throughout New England. His comedic reputation continued to grow with the release of his first stand-up album I’m a Grown Little Man in 2008.

He is most famous for his stand-up specials I’m a Grown Little Man, Laugh at My Pain, and Seriously Funny. He has also starred in such films as The Secret Life of Pets, Think Like a Man, Workaholics, The Upside, Jumanji: The Next Level and more.

Short bio (Age, Parents)

Kevin Darnell Hart was born on July 6, 1979 to parents Nancy Hart and Henry Witherspoon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. He grew up with his single mother and he has an older brother named Robert. Being a drug addict, his father was never home and most of the time he was either locked up in prison or looking for his next dose.

Kevin Hart attended a high school and the community college in Philadelphia. He worked as a shoe salesman in Brockton, Massachusetts before he began performing comedy at a Philadelphia night club. Hart started out doing stand-up comedy under the moniker Lil Kev.

How tall is Kevin Hart? (Height, Weight)

Kevin Hart is not very tall, and he even lied about his height on the TV, but when claimed he accepted his actual height. His height is 1.63 metres (5 feet 4 inches).

The exact Kevin Hart height in feet is 5.333 ft. with a bodyweight of 64 kg. As a person who trains a lot, he has a well-arched body and always takes pride in showing it off.

How much is Kevin Hart Net Worth?

Hart has made a great wealth out of being a funny man. His net worth is estimated around U.S $250 million.

ncG1vNJzZmibopqytbuNnKamZ5uaw6q6jKGYq6xf

Share!