Who is Jason Pethers? Wiki, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Biography & More

Jason Pethers (born in 1972, Age: 51 years old) is a British actor who is best known for his roles in Holby City and EastEnders. He was married to Letitia Dean, the actress who plays Sharon Watts in EastEnders, from 2002 to 2008. Here are some facts about Jason and his relationship with Letitia Dean.

Jason Pethers (born in 1972, Age: 51 years old) is a British actor who is best known for his roles in Holby City and EastEnders. He was married to Letitia Dean, the actress who plays Sharon Watts in EastEnders, from 2002 to 2008. Here are some facts about Jason and his relationship with Letitia Dean.

Jason Pethers Wiki/Bio

NameJason Pethers
Birth year1972
BirthplaceEngland
NationalityBritish
OccupationActor
Famous RoleRob Greening in Holby City
Ex-wifeLetitia Dean
Marriage dateSeptember 30, 2002
Divorce date2008
ChildrenNot Known
Instagramjasonpethers
Homepagenewsunzip.com

Early Life & Interest

Pethers was born in 1972 in England. He attended the Sylvia Young Theatre School in London, where he met Letitia Dean when they were both 10 years old. They became friends and later dated briefly as teenagers.

Pethers started his acting career in the late 1990s, appearing in various TV shows and films, such as The Bill, Drop the Dead Donkey, and England, My England. He gained more recognition when he joined the cast of Holby City in 2003, playing the role of Rob Greening, a nurse who had an affair with his boss’s wife. He left the show in 2004 after his character was killed off.

Who is Letitia Dean?

Letitia Dean is an English actress who is best known for her portrayal of Sharon Watts in the BBC soap opera, EastEnders. She has been playing the role since 1985, with some breaks in between.

She has also appeared in other TV shows and stage productions, such as Grange Hill, Brookside, The Hello Girls, Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married, Strictly Come Dancing, High School Musical, and Calendar Girls.

She was married to Jason Pethers, another actor, from 2002 to 2008, but they divorced due to their differences over having children. She is currently single and happy with her life

Career

Jason started his acting career in the late 1990s, appearing in minor roles in TV shows such as The Bill, Casualty, and Doctors. He gained more recognition when he joined the cast of Holby City, a medical drama spin-off from Casualty, in 2000. He played Rob Greening, a nurse who had an affair with his colleague Sandy Harper (played by Laura Sadler). He left the show in 2002 after his character was killed in a car crash.

In 2005, he made a guest appearance in EastEnders, the popular soap opera in which his wife Letitia Dean starred. He played a man named Andy, who flirted with Sharon Watts (Dean’s character) at a bar. However, he was unaware that Sharon was married to Dennis Rickman (played by Nigel Harman), who was also at the bar and witnessed their encounter. Dennis confronted Andy and warned him to stay away from Sharon, but Andy ignored him and followed Sharon to her car. Dennis then chased Andy and beat him up, leaving him unconscious on the ground.

Jason Pethers has not appeared in any other TV shows or films since then, and his current whereabouts and activities are unknown.

Marriage and Divorce with Letitia Dean

Pethers met Letitia Dean in 2001 when they were both working on different TV shows. They got engaged in secret after a few months of dating and tied the knot in September 2002 at All Saints’ Church in Marylebone. Dean’s close friend and EastEnders co-star, Susan Tully, was a bridesmaid at the wedding. Many of Dean’s fellow castmates from EastEnders (past and present) attended the wedding, including Barbara Windsor, Wendy Richard, Pam St Clement, Steve McFadden, Ross Kemp, and Martin Kemp.

The couple seemed to have a happy marriage, and Dean often gushed about her husband in interviews. She said that he was supportive of her career and that they shared a lot of interests, such as traveling, cooking, and gardening. She also said that they wanted to have children, but they were not in a hurry.

However, after five years of marriage, it was announced in 2007 that Dean and Pethers had separated, owing to the fact that Pethers was reluctant to have children. According to his mother Joan, the reason he and Dean split up was because Dean wanted to have children, but he wanted to wait. She said, “They both wanted children, but Jason wanted to wait until he could afford it.

She had a lot more money than him. I think, like any man, he wanted to look after his wife. They were happy. It was no dramatic thing – they hadn’t found someone else. I guess they just fell out of love for the time being.” She also added that the couple’s relationship wasn’t doomed for certain, saying,

“They still love each other, they have long conversations on the phone. I keep asking Jason: ‘When are you and Letitia going to get back together?’ I would be very surprised if they did not get back together as they love each other so much.”

However, the couple never reconciled, and their divorce was finalized in 2008. Dean later said that she was devastated by the breakup, and that it took her a long time to heal. She said, “It was a very difficult time. I loved him very much. I still do. He was my best friend. It was a big shock for me. It took me a good three years to get over it. I don’t think I’ll ever get over it fully.”

After the Divorce

After separating from Pethers in 2006, Dean focused on her career and returned to EastEnders in 2012, reprising her role as Sharon Watts. She also participated in the fifth series of the BBC dance competition Strictly Come Dancing in 2007, finishing fourth. She dated a 23-year-old model and dancer named Bowen Perrin for a while, after meeting him on the set of the Ipswich panto production Cinderella in 2007. However, they broke up in 2008.

Dean is currently single and has said that she is not looking for love at the moment. She said, “I’m very happy being single. I’ve got my dog, Harvey, and he’s such a joy. I don’t need a man to make me happy. I’ve got a great family and great friends. I’m very content with my life.”

Where is Jason Pethers Now?

Pethers, on the other hand, has kept a low profile since his divorce from Dean and has not been linked to anyone else. His current relationship status, as well as his net worth, are unknown.

He has not acted in any TV shows or films since his appearance in EastEnders in 2005. He has also deleted his social media accounts and has not given any interviews or made any public appearances. It is unclear what he is doing now, and where he is living.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLeiv86nZKmdpJ2ys7%2BO

Share!