Ben10 Shows Off His Sugar Mommas Blank Bank Card and Snazzy Whip, Has Mzansi Asking if She Has Fr

New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU find Recommended for you block and enjoy! Times are tough and a man has to do what a man has to do, lol. Our guy took to social media with some pictures of a black bank card and a swanky Merc, claiming its his sugar mommas

• A young man is the proud Ben10 of a sugar mummy who just gave him her black bank car and lux whip to have fun
  • Twitter user @ZuluMakanjila let the people on social media know of his situation without a care in the world
  • People were on this like white on rice, asking our guy how they go about getting themselves into this lush situation

New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!

Times are tough and a man has to do what a man has to do, lol. Our guy took to social media with some pictures of a black bank card and a swanky Merc, claiming it’s his sugar momma’s and she’s given them to him for the day.

The whole sugar momma/daddy concept is old news. However, there are a lot of people out there who secretly wish they were the receiver in the situation while they judge on the sidelines.

Twitter user @ZuluMakanjila had no shame in posting that he has a sugar momma who wants him to live his best life on her account. Today she gave him her bank card and keys to a lux whip so that he can enjoy himself while she works.

My guy, you are living the life many secretly wish to find!

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

“My sugar mummy is back and banipasa ATM card na Benz kaili she’s working lelo and it’s a Friday.”

The people of Mzansi want to know how they too can acquire a sugar momma

That’s it, peeps are done with this struggle life and want to know how they go about getting themselves into this situation. The comment section was quickly filled with messages from jelly, intrigued people.

Take a look at what some had to say:

@SondashiPhilip said:

“You got her by yourself? How fortunate! Any around for share?I mean where are they found? I hope the game reserve and on holiday!”

@Bru_Zach said:

“Tell her that there's an energetic friend who wants to meet any of your friends.”

@WarrenMutendi said:

“Does she have friends”

@Kassam_jr said:

Beautiful women in their 40s show off their looks, SA impressed: #Flirty40s

In other news, Briefly News reported that Mzanzi's ladies were serving some serious heat on the timeline, but it's a members-only thread as the gorgeous 40+ group dominated. The diverse beauties were looking youthful as ever and certainly proved all women are like fine wine, only getting better with age.

Heading online, @JanVanPotgieter began the trending Twitter thread.

"Ladies in their 40's thread. Let's go," he captioned the call to action.

New feature: check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmeWlrqquNhmqZ6kkam2sLrSoaCpq19mgHOFlmxkm52eZn1uv8eorqxlo6q0or6MpqampZGoeqO4wKeiZpqRo7hur8Crm2arnpbHu8WMsJ%2BiqF2ix6K60qJkn6qZmrulv4ylpqVn

Share!