What Happened to Jayden Daniels While Playing Against Alabama?

Jayden Daniels is an American football quarterback for the LSU Tigers and was born on December 18, 2000, in San Bernardino, California. Recently, he suffered from an injury and in this post, you will read about it.

Jayden Daniels is an American football quarterback for the LSU Tigers and was born on December 18, 2000, in San Bernardino, California. Recently, he suffered from an injury and in this post, you will read about it.  

What Happened to Jayden Daniels?

LSU quarterback Jayden Daniels was hurt in their game against Alabama on Saturday, November 4, 2023 night after taking a devastating hit from Crimson Tide pass rusher Dallas Turner.

The play happened in Tuscaloosa in the fourth quarter. Turner hit Daniels just under his face mask and knocked him down. The play was called roughing the passer and Turner was given 15 yards. You can see that incident in a tweet provided below:

I can’t remember a QB taking more brutal hits in one season than Jayden Daniels.

How did he miss just 1 play after this shot? pic.twitter.com/V2u772xnYu

— Jim Weber (@JimMWeber) November 5, 2023

Daniels was able to walk off the field on his own after lying on it for a few minutes. Daniels came back out to play after missing only one play, but he left the game again and went to the blue medical tent.

Jenny Dell said Daniels was put through the concussion procedure and is out for the game. Daniels’ mother had joined him in the injury tent.

CBS announcer just said that Jayden Daniels is in concussion protocol and is out for the game. She added that Daniels’ mother had joined him in the injury tent.

— WWL-TV (@WWLTV) November 5, 2023

Daniels is having a great 2023 season so far. Let’s hope he didn’t get hurt badly on what looked like a possibly dangerous play.

You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ injuries:

How Did Jayden Daniels’ Fans React to His Injury?

Jayden Daniels’ fans have a soft corner in their hearts for him. After hearing the news of his injury they shared good wishes towards him on social media.

Wilson Alexander tweeted, “Jayden Daniels shined until his injury while the defense struggled again.”

The loss to Alabama followed a familiar script for this #LSU team.

Jayden Daniels shined until his injury while the defense struggled again.

“You can’t play good,” Brian Kelly said. “We played good tonight. Good’s not good enough.”https://t.co/Si7JyNWCEg

— Wilson Alexander (@whalexander_) November 5, 2023

One user wrote, “Hope Jayden Daniels is okay.” 

Hope Jayden Daniels is okay. I’m a huge Bama fan, but football is robbed when Daniels is not on the field. I’d rather beat LSU fully healthy, but unfortunately injuries will always be a thing in football. Wishing him a speedy recovery, the kid has a bright future @LSUfootball

— BAMA SAM 8-1 (6-0) (@samgoesham2013) November 5, 2023

Tanya tweeted, “Jayden Daniels shines until injury.”

In Sunday’s newspaper, Jayden Daniels shines until injury, but it wasn’t enough for LSU to beat Alabamahttps://t.co/7PEvL0vqXs

From @RabalaisAdv: If an LSU loss to Bama can be more soul-crushing than normal, this is ithttps://t.co/VU4v5tF3v7 pic.twitter.com/DCrM5MgD1u

— Tanya Ramirez 🏈🍂 (@tanitaMXTX) November 5, 2023

One user said, “I be Praying for injury recoveries a lot, Jayden Daniels on the Prayer list.” 

I be Praying for injury recoveries a lot, Jayden Daniels on the Prayer list, Prayed he makes a full recovery and ready to return next week. #LSUvsBAMA

— @FlyerBuffalo (@FlyerBuffalo) November 5, 2023

Our wishes are with Jayden Daniels. Follow us on Twitter for more information related to other stars’ health, injuries and more latest updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxxgY6wn5qsXZ2usbzEp5ydZaSkequt2J2cp2WUlruqscusZg%3D%3D

Share!